Garden Route National Park Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
7 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 6 Reviews
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,157 6 days View Tour
- See the best of South Africa with private tours, accommodation, entrance fees, guide.
- Private Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain, Robben Island Museum and boat trip.
- Up close encounters with the Great White Sharks in Gansbaai on a shark cage diving tour.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cango Caves, Knysna Heads and more.
- Luxury 4-star accommodation throughout your tour.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day included in your package.
SaveUS$ 245From US$ 3,500 10 days View Tour
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
SaveUS$ 378From US$ 5,400 15 days View Tour
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
SaveUS$ 138From US$ 1,966 11 days View Tour
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland (eSwatini) & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 2,699 17 days View Tour
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SaveUS$ 165From US$ 2,360 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results