- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 990 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Enjoy an amazing view of the snowcovered Mount Teide
- Come across black volcanic rocks along the way
- See the impressive gorge of Masca
- Explore the largest national park on the Canaries
In the enchanting little coastal town of Garachico, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the vast Atlantic Ocean and the green northern coast of the island. Travel through a variety of landscapes, each emanating its own unique charm, and delve into the alpine world of the Teno Mountains.
Hike through the Masca Gorge, known for its steep towering rock faces and unique flora. Walk along the ancient bridle paths and stay overnight at the highest village of the Canaries, the grand finale of your hiking holiday. Explore the biggest national park of the island.
Day 1: Arrive in Garachico
Day 2: Circular hike in Garachico
Day 3: Garachico – Santiago del Teide
Day 4: Circular Walk Teno-Mountain Range
Day 5: Santiago del Teide – Los Gigantes, Masca – Gorge
Day 6: Los Gigantes – Vilaflor, Säumerpfade (bridle paths)
Day 7: Round Trip Vilaflor
Day 8: Departure
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- 1x evening meal (Los Gigantes)
- Luggage transfer
- Transfers according to program
- Boat trip Playa de Masca – Los Gigantes
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
- Transfer TFS - Garachico
- Transfer TFN - Garachico
- Transfer Vilaflor - TFN
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Journeys by public buses, approx. EUR 10 per person
- Surcharge single room EUR 275
- Extra nights Garachico or Vilaflor possible on request
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Arrival / Departure Tenerife South Airport Reaching Garachico: By public bus (www.titsa.com) in approximately 2.5 hours. Organised airport transfer Tenerife South – Garachico, approx. 1.5 hours for EUR 80 per person. Departure from Vilaflor: By public bus in approximately 1.5 hours. Taxi ride approx. EUR 40, duration approx. 30 minutes. Special dates on request Tenerife North Airport Reaching Garachico: By public bus in approximately 2 hours. Organised airport transfer Tenerife North – Garachico, approx. 1 hour for EUR 45 per person. Departure from Vilaflor: By public bus in approximately 2.5 hours. Organised airport transfer Vilaflor – Tenerife North, approx. 1.5 hours for EUR 80 per person. For all transfers at least 2 people required, as well as advance booking. Transfers are payable in advance.