- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the lush highlands of Santa Cruz
- Swim with hammerhead sharks, sea turtles and octopuses at Kicker's Rock
- Birdwatch at North Seymour Island for bluefooted boobies and frigates
- Walk among red and green marine iguanas and & Galapagos tortoises
This guided tour takes you to explore the islands of Santa Cruz, North Seymour, Española and San Cristobal from a different perspective than usual. You can walk with the Galapagos tortoises at the Santa Cruz highlands, swim with hammerhead sharks, sea turtles, octopuses and an array of tropical fish at Kicker's Rock and spot marine iguanas and waved albatross at one of their only known nesting sites.
Day 1: Explore the Santa Cruz highlands; walk among tortoises
Day 2: Explore North Seymour
Day 3: To San Cristobal and Kicker Rock
Day 4: Wildlife sighting at Española
Day 5: Departure
- 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Spanish-speaking driver
- Transport to and from Quito
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Flight from Quito to Galapagos and back
- Travel Insurance
- Galápagos USD 100 entrance fee
- Ingala card worth USD 20
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Extra meals
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.