- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Santa Cruz Island observe Giant Tortoises in their natural habitat at Rancho El Manzanillo farm
- Santa Cruz Island – visit the famous Charles Darwin Research Station and see the body of the worldfamous turtle Lonesome George
- Santa Cruz Island follow the Tortuga Bay trail to reach one of the most beautiful beaches in the Galapagos, where you can swim and soak up the sun next to the marine Iguanas, boobies and marine birds
- Floreana Island – see a colony of sea lions and perhaps some blue footed bobbies, marine iguanas and marine turtles at picturesque Playa Lobos
Discover one of the planet’s top wildlife destinations on a 6-day Galapagos island hopping adventure, staying in a choice of standard or upgraded accommodation. From Baltra Island, take in beautiful landscapes and encounter incredible wildlife on the islands of Santa Cruz, Floreana and Isabela, topped off with a hike up Sierra Negra Volcano.
Day: 1 Galapagos Islands
Day: 2 Santa Cruz & Floreana Island
Day: 3 Floreana & Isabela Island
Day: 4 Hiking Sierra Negra Volcano
Day: 5 Santa Cruz Island
Day: 6 Baltra Island
- 4 nights 3 star accommodation and 1 night local community guest house on Floreana Island (homestay with private en suite room) Upgraded (3-4 star) accommodation available for a supplement.
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Shared speed boat transfers on the tourist class Serenity boat
- Baltra airport arrival and departure transfer
- Guided excursions and walks on Santa Cruz Island, Floreana Island and Isabela Island
- Professional English/Spanish speaking Galapagos Naturalist Guide
- Sierra Negra Volcano hike
- Domestic and International flights, airport taxes and visas
- Bus from Baltra – Itabaca Channel (budget approx USD$5 per person)
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Items of a personal nature, drinks and additional meals
- Entrance Fees: USD$120pp Galapagos park fee & transit card, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Save US$ 83+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Island Hopping - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.