- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3266
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Snorkel in Tijeretas and keep an eye out for eagle rays, Galapagos sea turtles, sea lions and plenty of colourful fish.
- Scale a volcano on Isla Isabela, a 17kilometre hike that rewards you with epic views across the island plus the possibility of sighting the rare, redfeathered vermilion flycatcher.
- Head to the highlands of Isla Santa Cruz to see giant tortoises munching grass, walking slowly and chilling in their natural habitat.
- You have the option to tailor your experience with unforgettable optional excursions like nature hikes, boat trips and scuba diving.
- Learn about Galapagos’ natural and exploratory history with a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station and learn about conservation efforts to preserve their ecosystems.
Follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin on this wildlife-filled adventure through nature’s playground. Snorkel with sea lions, get up close to giant tortoises, scale a volcanic crater and discover the incredible evolutionary history of the Galapagos Islands, all under the guidance of an expert naturalist guide. With accommodation on Isla San Cristobal, Isla Santa Cruz and Isla Isabela, this trip is perfect for people who don’t want to tour the islands on a cruise. Included activities are both educational and immersive, while still allowing you plenty of free time to relax or get active at your own pace.
Day 1: Isla San Cristobal
Day 2: Isla San Cristobal
Day 3: Isla Santa Cruz
Day 4: Isla Isabela
Day 5: Isla Isabela
Day 6: Isla Santa Cruz
Day 7: Isla Santa Cruz
- Hotel (6 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts
- Speed boat , Private Vehicle , Public bus
- An expert tour leader
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal -Snorkelling in Tijeretas hill
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Charles Darwin Research Centre (45 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Santa Cruz Marine Reserves - Half Day Boat Tour
- Any international flights to Galapagos Islands and from Isla Santa Cruz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 January 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves day travel by boat between the various islands of the Galapagos. The good news is that seasickness can often be managed with medication and by consulting a health professional before you travel.
- The trip includes a 17-kilometre hike (approximately 5–6 hours) on rocky terrain. We recommend bringing comfortable walking shoes that offer good support.
- Understandably, many of our travellers express interest in scuba diving in the Galapagos. We are now able to assist with booking this activity, though please note that our staff are only able to do this through a provider that meets our internal safety policy. Speak to an Intrepid agent at the time of booking for more information.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.