6 Trips by Friends Travel Vietnam2 Hang Buom Street, Hanoi , Việt Nam
- Non touristic trekking & Homestay
- Local minority guided & Local cuisine
- Cooking Class & Foot massage
- Conquer the Fansipan mountain, also known as 'The Rooftop of Indochina".
- The enormous mountains, colorful rice field paddies, the rural villages.
- Above all the rest of the breathtaking nature.
- Conquer the Fansipan mountain in 2 days trekking,
- Which with a height of 3143 meters is the highest in Indochina
- Seeing the famous and colorful ricefields in Sapa in only small groups of max 6 people
- Non-touristic trekking in Sapa, Party on Halong Bay, Rock Climbing, Cave tour adventure
- Ride of your life with Easy Riders tour at the Hai Van Pass, Cooking class,
- Beach, Great stays, Streetfood tour and much more.
- Unique and Non -touristic trekking & Homestay with small group
- Explore Sapa with local minority guided & Local cuisine
- This will be your highlight on your trip in Vietnam visiting breathtaking Halong Bay
- This will be your highlight on your trip in the Hanoi Old quarter.
- Our tour will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people.
- We don’t just take you around Hanoi’s hottest spots- we delve its historical areas
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results