Looking for available travel experts
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Wine tasting Tour in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine region.
- Two wine tasting sessions.
- Brief walks through Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- Go out on a guided tour of the fantastic Franschhoek winelands on horseback.
- Enjoy great views of the Franschhoek Valley from different riding trails.
- Wine tasting at 3 renowned Franschhoek wineries.
- A tailored wine tour to meet your requirements regarding wines and vineyards.
- The number of vineyards visited is at your discretion within the time constraints.
- Visit 3 vineyards of your selection within a 15 km radius of Franschhoek.
- Select vineyards by discussion with your wine guide.
- Visit vineyards in the the Elgin wine region, known for its cooler climate.
- Experience the subtle differences between wines produces in higher and lower altitudes.
- Design the itinerary to accommodate your interests.
- Embrace the Huguenot heritage as you sip on award winning wines in French chalet.
- Enjoy South Africa’s signature bubbly (MCC) paired with delicious canapés.
- Browse through the artwork of famous South African masters with biologically-grown wines.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results