Franschhoek Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
6 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 2 Reviews
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Visit vineyards in the the Elgin wine region, known for its cooler climate.
- Experience the subtle differences between wines produces in higher and lower altitudes.
- Design the itinerary to accommodate your interests.
- Explore Cape Town.
- Drive along the scenic Garden Route.
- Discover the Cape Winelands, known for high-quality South African wines.
- Enjoy scenic views of Cape Town at your own leisure.
- Drive through the Cape Winelands.
- Spot wildlife on game drives in Makalali Private Conservancy in the Greater Kruger Region.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results