- Wine tasting tour
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit 3 vineyards of your selection within a 15 km radius of Franschhoek
- Select vineyards by discussion with your wine guide
Warm hospitality and breath-taking landscapes complement the food and wine to make a trip to the Valley a unique experience. This wine experience is a great introduction to South African, and more specifically, regional wines.
Visiting up to 3 wineries, our knowledgeable and experienced wine guides will give you an introduction to the region's wine industry and history. For each individual winery you will be introduced to its unique products and information on the winemaker and any awards won.
Please see below a selection of some of the special vineyards that your wine guide feels have something special to offer in order to help you set up your tour.
Anthonij Rupert : Magnificent setting. History. Excellent wines.
Stoney Brook: Boutique family vineyard. Maybe best wines in valley. Certainly best value.
Lynx: Family vineyard. Potential access to cellar during harvest.
La Bourgogne: Unusual wines. Garden setting. Good food. Happy cellar dogs.
Dieu Donnè: Spectacular views for orientation. Cheese Platter.
Moreson: Chardonnay specialists. Great bubbles. Garden setting.
La Chataigne: Small producer of super white wines. Very boutique.
Glenwood: Award-winning wines. Good food. Dramatic scenery.
- Wine tasting costs
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.