- City sightseeing
- Concerts and shows
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Auschwitz Visit the poignant former concentration camp
- Berlin Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Brno See the medieval town
- Budapest Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes Gellért Hill, Fisherman's Bastion and the Church of St. Matthias
The historic cultural hubs and colourful folklore of Bohemia take centre stage on this 15-day epic adventure through Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic. You'll witness the triumph of human spirit, explore the medieval history of enchanting towns and cities and uncover the myths and legends that have shaped this multicultural crossroads at the heart of Europe.
Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt (1 Night)
Day 2: Frankfurt Berlin (2 Nights)
Day 3: Berlin sightseeing and free time
Day 4: Berlin Pozna Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 5: Warsaw sightseeing and free time
Day 6: Warsaw Czstochowa Auschwitz Krakw (2 Nights)
Day 7: Krakw sightseeing and free time
Day 8: Krakw Budapest (2 Nights)
Day 9: Budapest sightseeing and free time
Day 10: Budapest Gyr Vienna (2 Nights)
Day 11: Vienna sightseeing and free time
Day 12: Vienna Brno Prague (2 Nights)
Day 13: Prague sightseeing and free time
Day 14: Prague Rothenburg Frankfurt (1 Night)
Day 15: Depart Frankfurt
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 14 Breakfasts
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Frankfurt are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Bohemia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Bohemia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Bohemia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Bohemia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.