- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Auschwitz Visit the poignant former concentration camp
- Berlin Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes views of the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Tiergarten
- Brno See the medieval town
- Budapest Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes Gellért Hill, Fisherman's Bastion and the Church of St. Matthias
The historic cultural hubs and colourful folklore of Bohemia take centre stage on this 15-day epic encounter with Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic. You'll witness the triumph of human spirit, explore the medieval history of enchanting towns and cities and uncover the myths and legends that have shaped this multicultural crossroads at the heart of Europe.
Day 1: Arrive Frankfurt (1 Night)
Day 2: Frankfurt – Berlin (2 Nights)
Day 3: Berlin Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Berlin – Poznań – Warsaw (2 Nights)
Day 5: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 6: Warsaw – Czestochowa – Auschwitz – Kraków (2 Nights)
Day 7: Kraków Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 8: Kraków – Budapest (2 Nights)
Day 9: Budapest Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 10: Budapest – Győr – Vienna (2 Nights)
Day 11: Vienna Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 12: Vienna – Brno – Prague (2 Nights)
Day 13: Prague Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 14: Prague – Rothenburg – Frankfurt (1 Night)
Day 15: Depart Frankfurt
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 14 Breakfasts
- 5 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Frankfurt are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Bohemia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 64+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Bohemia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Bohemia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Bohemia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.