With so many amazing things to see and do in France, it can be difficult to pick just one or two tours. So we’ve picked some of our favorite private France tours for your inspiration.
- Private sightseeing tours of Paris: Take the City of Lights on a private sightseeing tour and learn more about the history of this celebrated city. Get your fill of culture and learn from a private guide in the Louvre before hitting Pont du Carrousel quay for a private riverboat ride to the Eiffel Tower, taking in a unique view of this worldwide icon!
- Private beach tour in Nice: Nice, and the French Riviera in general, are home to some of the most amazing beaches in Europe. However, several of the best beaches are private ones that you need bookings or guides to get you into. Spend the day at Castel Plage with loungers and drink service before heading to another secret cove and gloriously uncrowded beach.
- Private wine-tasting tour in Champagne: Have you even been to France if you haven’t sampled the regional wines? Treat yourself to a private wine-tasting tour in the Champagne region and learn all about this famed area and its winemaking culture. Sip the local varietals and take a private vineyard tour with one of the vintners who can share their expert know-how.
France is a varied country, meaning there are many popular private tours with different themes. Here are some of our best!
Sometimes you only have enough time for a short getaway, and other times you have all the time in the world. We have private tours in France to suit all durations.
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect private tour in France, submit a request for a customized trip to France.
- Take in the Bohemian culture and art with a private tour around the Montmartre region of Paris, complete with entrance to the Moulin Rouge!
- Learn all about WWII history in Normandy, including private tours and excursions to Omaha Beach, where the D-Day landings came in.
- With a private tour around France, you can set the agenda and tailor the itinerary to your exact specifications and timings.
- Take advantage of the time you have with exclusive beat-the-queue access to many popular spots, including Versailles and Musee D'orsay.
- Remember to tip your guide. Although not always expected in France, a private guide should be tipped between USD 10* to USD 20 per day.
- Ask your guide for the best recommendations for restaurants in the area. They’ll know your taste and vibe, having been with you all day, and will have unique local insight.
- Make sure you try and learn a little bit of French. Although your private guide will sort everything out for you, a polite bonjour or merci will go a long way.
*Note: The prices mentioned are of 2023 and are subject to change.