- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- Explore the stunning subtropical forest flora and fauna surrounding Iguassu Falls
- Wander the Brazilian trails to the legendary, spectacular Iguassu Falls
- Get a local perspective on this global phenomenon and icon
- Check out an absolutely fantastic, epic, mustsee panoramic view of Iguassu Falls
Potamophobia is the fear of running water. Here's hoping you don't suffer from this strange phobia because this Iguassu Falls tour features lots of running water in high definition 3D, with surround sound! You'll see and feel the fury of the falls from many vantage points, so bring your wet weather gear (a flimsy plastic poncho won't cut it)!
Spend half a day basking in the glory of nature on this tour of Iguassu Falls Brazil, one of the most epic waterfalls in the world.
Heading out from the town of Foz do Iguassu, we'll arrive at Iguassu Falls National Park, where we'll get the lowdown on the environmental aspects of the park before hopping on a panoramic 11-kilometre bus ride towards Iguassu Falls. Throughout the ride you'll be treated to views of a variety of flora, and will see firsthand how dense the local subtropical forest is. If you're lucky, you may spot some wild animals too.
After being introduced to the surrounding nature, we'll head out on a 1.2-kilometre walking trail on the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls, which will lead us along the river, populated with many smaller falls from the Argentinian side. The trail will take us all the way to the base of the biggest waterfall, where a catwalk extends out over the brink of the series of falls which make up the spectacular Devil's Throat.
This side provides a wicked view of Iguassu Falls, and after walking the catwalk, there is a tower that provides an utterly epic panoramic view of Iguassu Falls. We always believe in ending on a high note, so it's only fitting that the top of the trail leads us to the end of our Iguassu tour, right in front of the Iguassu River above the falls themselves. Pretty sweet, we think!
After seeing the falls you must be pretty hungry, so we’ll make a stop inside the national park where you can get some food such as sandwiches, pastries, or even an all-you-can-eat buffet with an amazing view. (Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.)
We’ll then head back to your hotel, leaving the epic falls behind.
- Transportation as indicated.
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Iguassu Falls National Park
- souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- food and drinks
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Bookmundi is partner with Urban Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 56 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Iguassu Falls Brazil Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguassu Falls Brazil Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationMeeting start point : Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220 Meeting end point : Centrally located hotels or the Del Rey Hotel