- duration 9 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-34452
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Explore the Pantanal, the world's largest freshwater floodplain
- Opt to swim in Bonito’s beautiful blue coloured rivers and springs
- Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides
Discover two of Brazil's most important tropical landmarks on this amazing 9-day adventure. As you travel the southern part of this amazing country, explore a UNESCO World Nature Heritage Site, the Pantanal, and one of the World's Natural Wonders, the Iguazu Falls.
Day 1: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 2: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 3: Foz do Iguacu - Campo Grande, Brazil
Day 4: Campo Grande - Pantanal, Brazil
Day 5: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 6: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 7: Pantanal - Bonito, Brazil
Day 8: Bonito, Brazil
Day 9: Bonito - Campo Grande, Brazil
- 7N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels and lodge in Pantanal
- 2N in Foz do Iguacu
- 1N in overnight bus from Foz do Iguacu to Campo Grande
- 2N in Bonito
- 3N in Pantanal Lodge
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers and transportation
- All airport transfers
- Overnight bus trip from Foz do Iguacu to Campo Grande
- Transfer from Campo Grande to Pantanal
- Transfer from Pantanal to Bonito
- Transfer from Bonito to Campo Grande
- English-speaking guide
- City and Nature expeditions
- Argentinian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- Brazilian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- Pantanal Adventure
- Explore Bonito
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pantanal, Bonito & Iguazu Adventure 9D/8N (from Foz do Iguacu) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pantanal, Bonito & Iguazu Adventure 9D/8N (from Foz do Iguacu) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pantanal, Bonito & Iguazu Adventure 9D/8N (from Foz do Iguacu) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols