- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-33884
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit one of the tallest and widest falls in the world
- Take the train to the "Devil's Throat" main falls
- Walk along the contours of the Iguazu river
Take a 3-day journey through Brazil and Argentina starting in Foz do Iguacu and ending in Puerto Iguazu. You will have time to visit the Argentinian Iguazu Falls, where you will walk along man-made platforms with incredible views of the hundreds of cascades and go right up to the edge of the spectacular Devil’s Throat, a narrow channel that half the water of the great river thunders through.
Day 1: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 2: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil - Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 3: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- 2N in hostel, 3 or 4-star hotel in Foz
- 1N in Foz do Iguacu
- 1N in Puerto Iguazu
- 2 Breakfast(s),
- All transfers as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide for tours
- Visit to falls and city exploring
- Explore Foz do Iguacu
- Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip
- International and/or domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Puerto) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Puerto) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguazu Falls Adventure 3D/2N (Foz to Puerto) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols