Island Peak Climbing
Marvel the beauty of the world’s highest Sagarmatha National Park in the shade of highest peaks of Mt. Everest and climb the panoramic view point at Kalapatthar and Island Peak Climbing, where you will be surrounded with breathtaking views, Botanical Treks & Excursion offers marvelous grand journey of Everest Base camp Trek & Island Peak climbing in the midst of rich old Buddhist culture and traditions in the warm hospitality of the highlanders the Sherpa tribe. Botanical Treks & Excursion adventure begins with a sweeping scenic short flight of Lukla, the gateway to Everest, walks to lead to Khumbu's Sherpa capital at Namche Bazaar, the famed Thyangboche Monastery and to the unmatched view point of Kalapatthar 5,545 m and to the exciting Everest base camp trek with a climb of Island peak with extraordinary view of Nuptse, Everest, Lhotse and the remorseless Khumbu icefall and its glacier .
After a memorable journey of a life time Everest Base Camp Trek & Climb of Island Peak with reliable expert guides service, this awesome adventurous and ever exciting journey concludes at Lukla for the scenic sort flight back to Kathmandu.
• In the world’s highest area, climb of famed Island/Imjatse Peak within rich Buddhist culture
• Warm hospitality of highlanders, the Sherpa’s cultural and traditional villages
• World heritage Sagarmatha National Park
• High alpine valley's within high Mt. Everest, pristine alpine forests.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1,300 m and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly Lukla 2,800 m & walk to Phakding 2,652 m/04 hrs
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m/06 hrs.
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche/Tengboche 3,867 m/05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Pheriche 4,243 m/05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche 4,930 m/05 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep 5,160 m & hike to Everest Base Camp 5,360 m & returned back to Gorakshep 5,160 m/08 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Kalapatthar 5,545 m and to Dingboche 4,350 m/08 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Island Peak base camp 4,970 m/05 hrs.
Day 11: Trek to High Camp 5,400 m/04 hrs
Day 12: Climb to the Summit of Island Peak 6,189 m & back to Isalnd base camp 4,970 m/08 hrs.
Day 13: Trek back to Dingboche 4,350 m/06 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m/04 hrs.
Day 15: Trek to Monjo 2,830 m/06 hrs.
Day 16: Trek back to Lukla 2,800 m/05 hrs.
Day 17: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 18: In Kathmandu free day.
Day 19: Transfer to airport for international departure.
• Airport picks up & drops off by private vehicle for twice (arrival-departure & Fly into Lukla from Kathmandu & fly out from Lukla & pick up from KTM Airport)
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, 3 star category (Tibet Guest house or similar standard hotel) on B/B basis
• A full day city sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley (4sites), private vehicle & professional tour guide
• Both ways domestic flight tickets (Kathmandu-Lukla & Lukla-Kathmandu)
• Both ways domestic flights for local trekking staffs
• All domestic Airport departure taxes for all (clients + staffs)
• All permits (Trekking Permit/Island peak climbing permit/TIMS Registration Card & Everest/Sagarmatha National park entry permit)
• Lodge accommodation during the trek
• All meals: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner with a cup of tea/coffee & seasonal fruit salad)
• An experienced trek leader/guide & necessary no. of porter/s (2 pax clients: 1 porter to carry their luggage on trek)
• All the expenses of trekking staffs (wages, food, drink, accommodation, transportation, etc)
• Trekking equipment (down jacket & 4 seasonal sleeping bag (rented one which is required to returned back to company after complete the trek), if required
• Trekking gears for local trekking staffs (shoes, jacket & trouser)
• Insurance & security for all local trekking staffs (guide+porter/climbing guide)
• All government & local taxes.
• Island peak climbing guide & peak climbing permit
• All Necessary official paper works
• First Aid Kit box/bag
• T-shirt & certificate of complete the trek, as a souvenir/memory
• Emergency or Rescue evacuation arrangement service & pre-deposit for helicopter (porter`s back, Horse`s back & Helicopter), if required
• An Alternative transportation in case of poor visibility due to heavy raining/ snowing /cloudy mostly used the Helicopter to escape from Lukla airport & go fly into Lukla from Kathmandu too.
Service does not include
• Nepal entry visa fee, Photographs & flights fare to & from Kathmandu Nepal entry visa
• Monuments/temple/monasteries entry fees in Kathmandu valley & in mountain too.
• Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
• Personal nature expanses (telephone calls, cyber bills, bar bills, laundry service, battery recharge bills, hot shower (On trek),washing water, pots of hot drinks, bottle/boiled water
• All kinds of alcoholic drinks & soft/cold drinks
• Essential trekking gears (trekking boots, backpack/rucksack/duffel bag, walking poles, warm clothes, towel/soap/shampoo/sandal/slipper/dried fruits/toilet rolls etc.)
• Travel & health insurance
• Private transportation (helicopter), if necessary
• Tipping for all trekking staffs (guide & porter/s)
• Emergency or rescue evacuation cost/charge, if required
Botanical Treks & Excursion Private Limited
Kathmandu Metropolitan City-29, Bhagawati Marga, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No.: 3283
Phone No: 00977 1 4415002 /6226034
Fax No.: 00977 1 4415002
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com