7 Days / 6 nights Zanzibar Swahili Beach Resort Package BY Kim'zebra Adventures & Safaris
7 Days / 6 nights Zanzibar Swahili Beach Resort Package
Meet and greet at Zanzibar Airport and transfer to Swahili Beach Resort. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
A day at leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
After breakfast depart for a full day Safari Blue. After the tour dropped off at Swahili Beach Resort for dinner and overnight (HB)
After breakfast, you will be picked up by our driver/guide for a guided Stone Town Tour. Lunch in stone town restaurant. In the afternoon tour through a Spice Plantation. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day at leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort. (HB)
Day at leisure at Kizimkazi Beach. Dinner and overnight at Swahili Beach Resort (HB)
After breakfast, transfer to Zanzibar International Airport for your flight back home.
Per Person – US$ 2,080
Two People sharing – US$ 2,850
Guide in stone town for stone town tour, Jozani forest and safari blue.
Accommodations during your stay in Zanzibar.
Two meals daily.
Transfer from Stone town to Rasmichamvi
Transfer to/from airport
Tips for your guide
Return flight to Zanzibar
Alcoholic/soft drinks during your stay in Zanzibar
Anything of personal nature
• All that payment by credit card will be addition of 5% as Bank charges as being charged by the bank in Tanzania
• Payment by Telegraphic Transfer will attract addition of USD 50 per transfer as Bank charges
• Recommended Tipping: USD 20 to 30 per day
• Any increase in park entry fees, taxes and concession fees will be charged even if booking has been previously confirmed and invoiced. Note that these current rates as published by Government are subject to Change without prior notice
• 70% to be paid upon confirmation of availability of accommodation, as required as commitment & also to pay advances to the Lodges or Camps or hotel as to block the rooms
• 30% Balance to be paid 4 weeks before arrival or cash upon arrival
• 100% Safari amount, must be paid 4 weeks before arrival to arrange the tour(s)
• We accept payments by: Online credit cards with surcharge of 5% as bank charges, Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) with surcharge of USD 50 as bank charges per transfer and Cash upon arrival
USD Cash should be notes older than 2006, as below 2006 are not accepted as used in Tanzania
Kindly contact us:
We make your safari experience more enjoyable, budget, beyond expectations
Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris Ltd daily departures