Come with us to make your dreams come true - come Visit Nepal!

Posted by in Climbing & Mountaineering 2016-09-06 11:12:49

Namaste! From Kathmandu,
This is Mr. Josh Lama from Kathmandu. I am a trekking and mountaineering guide with more than 10 years experience. I did successfully training of trekking guide and mountaineering course. So, I am a license guide from Nepal Government for both trekking and mountaineering.
If you are interest to climb trekking peak in Nepal and looking a professional guide, please remember me. My contact address is currently; I am working for Alpine Adventure Team that is registered on Government and based at Thamel (tourist center)/Kathmandu. Alpine Adventure Team can organize all types treks and climbing expedition in Nepal according to rule of Trekking and mountaineering of Nepal.
Mountaineering & Trekking Guide Josh Lama

1 reply

Displaying 1-1 of 1 result(s).
  • Johnnie Walk
    Hi nice to see your post, hope doing good. I just have a plan to visit nepal in next month, so i just looking for a guide thank god finally, if you interested in it can you share your contact details lets discuss further more..
{{agReviews.ratings.rating>4?'Excellent':agReviews.ratings.rating>3?'Very Good':agReviews.ratings.rating>2?'Average':agReviews.ratings.rating>2?'Poor':'Very poor'}}
For {{review.productt.trip_title}}
{{}} From {{}} At