Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 3 of 414 Food tours
- Explore the fascinating food scene of Brooklyn.
- Walk around the neighborhood with a local.
- Visit popular family-run food stores in Brooklyn.
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SaveUS$ 76From US$ 1,510 12 days View Tour
|Mar 8||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 12 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- The 800-million-year-old landscape of the Southern Flinders Ranges.
- 4WD and bushwalking tours through the Flinders Ranges and its many gorges.
- The pristine white sandy beaches of Coffin Bay National Park.
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
SaveUS$ 291From US$ 5,815 14 days View Tour
|Mar 21||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 30||Only 1 seat left|
- Mix history and taste with a visit to the Chinatown district.
- Settle your spirit at America’s oldest Chinese temple.
- Sample the ‘real’ San Francisco in the lazily cool North Beach.
- Dhaka comes alive at night, with locals heading to restaurants, tea stalls and markets to enjoy mouth-watering Bengali cuisine, — and we’re going to join them! We’re exploring local culture and gastronomy on this night tour that shows you what the city is really like after dark!.
- Get in the holiday spirit, London-style! This seasonal tour will warm the hearts of even the staunchest Scrooge! Check out the city’s festive Christmas markets and cobbled streets, snap some epic evening shots on the River Thames, then enjoy a cup of mulled wine or cider — sipped in none other than Dickens’ favourite pub, of course..
- Make lunch with a family that lives just outside of Rome, sampling homemade wine and olive oil before sitting down for a farmhouse-style feast.
- Lose yourself in the ancient cave-city of Matera, which sits dramatically on the edge of the Gravina gorge.
- Get your hands doughy in a cooking class, learning to prepare the world's best pizza.
SaveUS$ 273From US$ 2,665 8 days View Tour
|May 17||Only 10 seats left|
|May 31||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy quiet trails away from the crowds .
- Taste the authentic Italian bubbles and visit local producers.
- Explore charming mediaeval villages and Treviso.
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,625 8 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the streets of Vilnius like a local.
- Wander around Old Town.
- Enjoy local beer and Lithuanian specialities.
- Join us for a unique experience!.
- While admiring the beauty of the Budapest Panorama enjoy a delicious lunch on our ship!.
- Let us invite you to see our capital in the most shipromantic way!.
- Experience coffee and historic churches in the city’s stunning Old Town.
- Stroll through the home of presidents, common law and dollar bills.
- Feel your freedom in the surrounds of Independence National Park.
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshouka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- In remarkable Petra, Jordan's 'Rose City', sit down with locals for a hearty serving of mansaf, delicious lamb with fermented, dried yoghurt sauce..
- Take a dip in the famously salty Dead Sea.
Discover the classic dishes and delectable delights of Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this Real ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Tel Aviv/Amman View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 245From US$ 4,895 14 days View Tour
|Mar 20||Only 1 seat left|
|Apr 10||Only 2 seats left|
- Barri del Raval.
- Parc de la Ciutadella - Arc de Triomf - Palau de la Musica ...
- Barri Gotic.
- Italy is a foodie's paradise, but as a visitor it can be hard to escape the tourist traps.
- This trip takes in some of the titans of regional Italian cuisine – Rome (Lazio region), Tuscany, Emilia Romagna and the Veneto.
- Tasting the real balsamic vinegar in an attic acetaia is a revelation – it'll be hard to go back to the mass-produced version after this.
SaveUS$ 248From US$ 2,418 8 days View Tour
|May 24||Only 2 seats left|
|May 31||Only 9 seats left|
- Get a real taste of some of India's most famous culinary traditions – Mughal, Rajasthani, and the Portuguese-tinged flavours of Goa – while feasting with locals in family-run restaurants, rural homes, or in temples.
- Get in touch with an amazing array of street food on eye-opening and adventurous cuisine crawls.
SaveUS$ 364From US$ 2,505 US$ 2,254 15 days View Tour
|Mar 1||Only 2 seats left|
|Mar 8||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover the fascinating Moorish history of white villages.
- Experience the rich culture in Seville and Granada.
- Visit the famous Alhambra.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,705 8 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
|May 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Walk a little, eat a little, drink a little! Take an evening journey through Sydney's emerging small bar scene and discover the spots that are popping up around the city in heritage buildings and laneways..
- Experience the flavours of Budapest, one of Europe’s biggest food capitals.
- Indulge in handmade bonbons at an award winning fair trade chocolate factory.
- Enjoy a delicious bowl of authentic goulash, Hungary’s most famous dish.
- Eat like locals.
- Local wines.
- Local food.
- Spanish wine tasting, cheese and Iberian cured meats lunch in Barcelona.
- Tasting of 5 Spanish wines.
- Lunch based on Iberian Ham, Manchego cheese, “cristal” bread.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results