Looking for available travel experts
Top Food tours in 2019/2020
Page 2 of 414 Food tours
- Visit up to 7 locations.
- Stop at a restaurant that predates the American Civil War.
- Get a chance to know about the old & new recipes.
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling) in Barcelona’s many delis.
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight into the best ingredients at Santa Caterina market.
- Logrono is filled with excellent taperias, each with their own speciality, and there’s little better than watching the master of mushrooms at Bar Soriano prepare hundreds of buttery, garlicky wild mushrooms for you to feast on during a tapas crawl.
SaveUS$ 302From US$ 2,940 10 days View Tour
|May 7||Only 5 seats left|
|May 14||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy a fireworks show above Budapest in celebration of Hungary’s National Day.
- Warm buffet dinner prepared by Chef Molnárka Péter and drinks from the open bar.
- Cruise along the Danube River in Budapest.
Hungary's National Day is on 20th August, which marks the foundation of the first Christian ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Pest Side - 1054 Akadémia Port (id Antall József Rkprt (47.5027929224, 19.0448373556), Dock Number 3/Pest Side - 1054 Akadémia Port (id Antall József Rkprt (47.5027929224, 19.0448373556), Dock Number 3 View Map
- Operator Hungaria Koncert Ltd
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from wine bars to famous restaurants..
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine..
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence..
- Get under the skin of San Jose and Escazu, ‘The City of the Witches’.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Central Market.
- Discover the tradition of Costa Rican masks.
- Explore the best sights and attractions in Annapolis and Eastport.
- Feast on East Coast cuisine as you indulge in Chesapeake Bay inspired dishes.
- Become a part of a one-of-a-kind seafood crawl.
- Visit dive bars, restaurants and pubs that were a part of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Explore bars visited by the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Ernest Hemingway & Charlie Chaplin.
- Interact with locals over drinks.
Take an early evening stroll along the “Walk of Fame” and soak up ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Los Angeles/Los Angeles
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Visit the Hollywood Boulevard for a journey through Hollywood.
- Explore the Original Farmers Market and indulge in a delicious lunch.
- Stroll along Rodeo Drive and stop at a popular bakery in Beverly Hills.
- Explore a part of the city that never makes it to your guidebooks.
- Learn how to mix natural drinks and discover 30 fruits and veggies.
- Visit the San Jose Central Market and Borbon for fresh produce and handicrafts.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off..
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples..
- Buffet dinner included..
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cairo/Cairo View Map
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit up to 8 locations on the tour.
- Learn the fascinating history of cocktails, and sample them along the way.
- Discover hidden gems where locals have been drinking for centuries.
- Learn how to make pasta from scratch with a professional Italian chef.
- Enjoy your homemade meal in a beautiful loft in Rome’s historic center.
- Fun, memorable, and the perfect way to spend your time in Rome.
- Feast on classic dishes in Israel’s legendary local eateries, from shakshuka to a beloved hummus institution in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Take a dip in the famously salty unsinkable Dead Sea.
- Pay a visit to Zichron Yaakov and stop in at one of Israel's finest wineries.
Discover the classic dishes and delectable delights of Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this Real ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Tel Aviv/Jerusalem View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 486From US$ 3,345 US$ 3,010 9 days View Tour
|Mar 20||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 10||Only 2 seats left|
- Wander the artsy streets of the Bella Vista neighbourhood.
- Sample authentic flavours of Italy in the South 9th Street Curb Market.
- Delight in other worldly tastes in this diverse Italian market.
- Explore the food scene in the University City neighborhood.
- Get closer to the top 2 universities in the city through their food trucks.
- Visit Drexel University with a local and check out its historic architecture.
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri.
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello.
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii.
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,475 8 days View Tour
|Mar 16||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 8 seats left|
- 3 hours guided food tour in the historic centre of Rome with 10 stops.
- A passionate and experienced local guide.
- See local markets and shops.
- Explore some of the most historic neighborhoods in the US.
- Visit the exciting South Street.
- Watch Zagar's unique mosiacs at the Magic Gardens.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Enjoy a cold one in some Philly’s unique pubs and bars.
- Learn the reasons behind the authenticity of the city’s drinking establishments.
- Taste the local craft beer flavours that put Philadelphia on the map.
- Take a gastronomic walking tour of Venice, stopping at a neighborhood butcher, bakery.
- Taste local wines and cicchetti and learn the rich culinary history of Venice.
- Take in the sights, smells and tastes of the historic Rialto Fruit and Vegetable Market.
- Excite your taste buds as we eat our way through London’s best chocolates, cakes, macarons and more.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results