Looking for available travel experts
4 Trips by Fly OrientBeogradska 37, Belgrade, Serbia
- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Belgrade.
- Visit Saint Sava Temple, the second largest orthodox church in the world.
- Stroll through the city centre.
- Explore the city of Smederevo, the capital of Serbia in the Middle Ages.
- Visit Smederevo fortress, the largest medieval lowland type of fortresses in Europe.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch followed by a visit to a winery.
- Visit the Park of Miniatures, a unique tourist attraction.
- Discover Resava cave, one of the oldest surveyed caves in the country.
- Explore the Manasija Monastery and its special style of medieval architecture.
- Explore Novi Sad - Second largest city in Serbia.
- Visit Petrovaradin fortress, the symbol of Novi Sad, situated on the bank of Danube river.
- Wine tasting in charming town of Sremski Karlovci.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results