4 Trips by Fly OrientBože Jankovića 76, Belgrade, Serbia
- Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Belgrade.
- Visit Saint Sava Temple, the second largest orthodox church in the world.
- Stroll through the city centre.
- Explore the city of Smederevo, the capital of Serbia in the Middle Ages.
- Visit Smederevo fortress, the largest medieval lowland type of fortresses in Europe.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch followed by a visit to a winery.
- Visit the Park of Miniatures, a unique tourist attraction.
- Discover Resava cave, one of the oldest surveyed caves in the country.
- Explore the Manasija Monastery and its special style of medieval architecture.
- Explore Novi Sad - Second largest city in Serbia.
- Visit Petrovaradin fortress, the symbol of Novi Sad, situated on the bank of Danube river.
- Wine tasting in charming town of Sremski Karlovci.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results