- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive an original Vespa scooter
- Drive out of the city
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
Get the ultimate Florentine experience and get around just like a local, but with more style! Choose a beautiful day to drive around town with a Vespa scooter, following a special itinerary selected to offer you the most amazing views of Florence. First you will head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the city’s most famous sightseeing spot; here you can admire a breathtaking view of Florence, both unique and inspiring. A couple of minutes away you will find the San Miniato convent, another incredible panoramic spot that is also famous for its ancient medieval history and its beautiful historic cemetery. Then you will continue your ride in the area nearby Florence that will give you unique views and lots of photo opportunities. The tour will give you the best of Florence, all while riding around like a local on a vespa scooter. After you leave your Vespa you will be driven back to the departure place in the center of Florence.
- Professional tour leader
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA valid driving licence is required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old. A valid credit card is required at time of booking as a guarantee. Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Customers must be able to drive the scooters.