- Visit the most romantic city in the world
- See a Glassblowing demonstration
After lunch (not included) in the afternoon you will meet your guide. Wander the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with and expert guide. You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including: The Bridge of Sighs, Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and Clock Tower. One of Venice’s many nicknames is “The Floating City” however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster that once projected, that’s why it should be named “The Sinking City”. Hurry up! Don’t miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Free map of Venice
- Gondola Ride
- Gondola Ride (30 minutes): € 24,00 per person (Infant 0-2: free of charge)
- Drop-off: 10,00 € per person
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.