- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage)
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties
- Taste local wines from the Chianti Region
Next we’ll spirit you out of the city and over to Siena, one of the best-preserved examples of medieval Italian architecture in the world. Spared German bombing in World War 2, this time capsule of ancient, precarious-looking buildings is home to the Palio, one of the greatest and most dangerous horse races in the world. Your expert tour leader will immerse you in the unique history and culture of Siena as you explore its narrow streets before escorting you to the doors of the breathtaking Siena Cathedral. You don’t have to go in, but we highly recommend that you do.
Walking the hills of Tuscan towns will make you hungry and thirsty so your next top is an authentic Italian family farm where some of our good friends will give you a behind-the-scenes tour of the vineyards, winery, and wine cellars before sitting you down for a sumptuous, all-inclusive lunch of local, seasonal ingredients — and of course, plenty of Chianti wines.
After indulging your taste buds, we will indulge your imagination with a final stop at San Gimignano, a town of such unique architectural beauty it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Shop for Tuscan culinary delicacies in the rustic, winding streets, or learn about the architectural marvels of the famous Medieval tower houses that punctuate the city like sentinels of times long past.
- Piazzale Michelangelo, for views over Florence
- Chianti farmhouse & vineyard
- San Gimignano
- Expert, English-speaking Tour Leader throughout journey
- Lunch & wine tasting in Chianti
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transport no larger than 8-person
- Professional driver
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
● Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
● This tour includes a full lunch. If you have any dietary requirements please contact us before booking and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
● Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- For cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Full refund.
- For cancellations made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No refund can be provided.
- For amendments made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement: No amendment fee, pending availability.
- For amendments made within 72 hours prior to tour commencement: Amendments subject to a amendment fee per person, per tour, pending availability.
Late Arrivals & No Shows:
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.