- See all the tops sights in Florence in a single, unforgettable day
- Skip the line: the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s David and the unfinished slaves
- Skip the line: the Duomo di Firenze and the Uffizi Museum
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio, through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exter
- See the beauties of Florence
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Get rare skip-the-line access to climb to the top of Florence Duomo
- Walk the Duomo Terraces for incredible views over the city
- Enter the Accademia before the crowds to see Michelangelo’s ‘David’ in relative peace
- Explore Florence with the help of a local, expert guide who will show you around the city
- See top attractions including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio
- Sample Florence’s famous gelato and get restaurant recommendations in Florence
- 2.5-hour Florence Duomo tour with a skip-the-line entrance ticket
- See panoramic views of Florence from the top of Brunelleschi's Dome
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral, the Dome, the North Terrace, and the Baptistery
Enjoy an exclusive tour of the Santa Maria del Fiore entrance and climb to the ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Florence/Florence
- Operator Italy Segway Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 88 2.5 hours View Tour
- Skip the general access lines and walk straight into the Uffizi.
- Feast your eyes on Renaissance classics like Botticelli’s ‘Primavera’ and ‘Birth of Venus’.
- Visit the Palazzo Vecchio; one-time home to the Medici family.
- See the sights of Florence on an eco-friendly, small group tour
- Learn more about monuments such as the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio
- Get around easily on a Segway so you're not too tired from sightseeing
- Skip the general access lines and walk straight into the Uffizi Gallery
- See all the highlights, including Botticelli’s ‘Primavera’ and ‘Birth of Venus’
- Learn the incredible story of how the Renaissance birthed modern art
- 3-hour bike tour of Florence
- Ride from sight to sight with your guide
- Hear interesting facts, stories and useful information about the sights
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results