- Walking tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about the darker side of Florentine history
- Enjoy wine or cocktail on a terrace overlooking a famous piazza
- Explore the historic Oltrarno district
From the 'black art of poisoning' used in the Renaissance to how adept the palaces and courts of noble families like the Medicis were at intrigue and murder, you'll learn some of the famous names and influential faces that changed Florence's, and the world's, history during this short trip.
The trip will then come to an end with a glass of wine or cool cocktail on a terrace overlooking a famous piazza. Enjoy stunning views of Florence's golden hours, just before sunset, before heading back to your hotel.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- A glass of cocktail or wine
- Pickup and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.