- Masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo
- Stay inside after the visit
- Reserved entrance
- Guided tour with a professional guide
The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance ticket with advanced booking fee (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 people
- Everything not mentioned in the Inclusions
>An assistant waits for you with a yellow sign at the Accademia Gallery Museum, entrance reserved to the booking holders.
> During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to us.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.