- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lose yourself in the rural allure of Val D’orcia
- Explore the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Ang
- Experience life as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse
- Tour the worldfamous vineyards and sample Italy’s finest tipples
Some of the highlights of this tour include spending your nights and leisure time as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse, discovering the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Anghiari, visiting one of Tuscany’s most naturally beautiful hot springs and enjoying a few other fascinating but not-too-touristy spots. Then, immerse yourself in the history of Tuscany when you experience San Gimignano and Volterra up close and personal. Of course, we won’t forget to sample some of the region’s most famous wines during a visit to the Chianti Region.
For more details on activities and other information, please see the itinerary and what’s included sections. Don’t miss out on experiencing Tuscany like a local on this fabulous tour!
Day 1: Saturday: Collection from Florence Train Station
Day 2: Sunday: Discovering Arezzo and Anghiari
Day 3: Monday: Exploring San Gimignano and Volterra
Day 4: Tuesday: Cooking class and summer festival
Day 5: Wednesday: the Chianti Region
Day 6: Thursday: Hot Springs, Montalcino, and Montichiello
Day 7: Friday: Siena and Monteriggioni
Day 8: Saturday: Drop off at Florence train Station
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- Wine tastings
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge and GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Daily transfer with a comfortable minivan or car from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back
- Two historical local tour guide for Arezzo and Siena
- Alcoholic drinks apart from wine tastings
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Save US$ 93+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe tour is not suitable for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level. Not recommended for pregnant travelers. Not wheelchair accessible. The minimum age for tour participants is 18 years. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. A maximum of 8 people per booking.