- Seek out the local culinary specialties of Florence from wine bars to famous restaurants.
- Enjoy the company of a local guide who will delight in sharing their regional cuisine.
- Explore some of the most authentic local neighborhoods in Florence.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- 90-minutes guided tour of Florence
- Visit to a Piazzale Michelangelo at sunset
- 3-course dinner in the heart of Florence
- 3.5-hour Florence gourmet food tour, led by a local food-loving guide
- Savor a glass of wine and a truffle panini in a top delicatessen
- Sample artisan chocolate and prestigious Tuscan olive oils
- Enjoy aperitivo at local neighbourhood spots
- Sample some of Tuscany’s most famous red wines, including chianti and brunello
- Learn tasting and food pairing from an expert sommelier
- Visit the most beautiful market in Florence
- Sample local produce and foods such as fresh olives
- Explore the very best of Italian cuisine
- Sample local delicacies and discover a newfound passion for Florentine flavours
- Tickle your taste buds with the very best gelato in town
- Wander through the narrow streets and fascinating alleyways of Florence
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results