- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world
Continue your day with a visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendour.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Professional driving escort
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.