- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- See a different side of Florence
- Visit the landmarks of the city, such as Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery.
- Learn about Florence's layered history
Explore the top sights of Florence as you ride down its enchanting streets and neighbourhoods on this two-hour bike tour!
Discover the beautiful city of Florence from a unique perspective on a fun 2-hour bike tour. Cycle down its quaint streets and stop to see the city’s landmark monuments, such as the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti. Visit narrow streets, pedestrian areas, and places outside the tourist paths where a bus tour can’t go!
You will explore the narrow streets of the main centre and the Oltrarno, reaching iconic sights and unknown spots such as the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district, the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica.
You will stop along the wat at some places to learn history and fun facts about the city. Your expert guide will also tell you about the best places to find Florence’s delicacies, such as gelato and truffles.
This tour is the perfect way to discover the best of the city in a fun and entertaining way!
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Comfortable bike
- Helmets for children under 10 years
- Ponchos available in case of rain
- Bicycle seats available for small children
- ¨Meals and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 2 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Florence Bike Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 11 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 22 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Florence Bike Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Florence Bike Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.