- Drive an original restored Fiat 500
- Picnic lunch in the Val D’orcia Hills
- Free time in the town of Montalcino
- Wine tasting of Brunello di Montalcino
Afterwards you will visit the Monte Oliveto Abbey, one of Tuscany’s most important constructions for its architecture, its position overlooking the clay hills of Siena and its important collection of renaissance paintings. Finally you will visit Montalcino, a precious medieval village famous all around the world for the production of Brunello wine. Prepare to experience a day surrounded by beauty and culture that you will surely never forget.
- Free pick up on request
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Drop off service: € 6,00 per person
Russian language require a minimum of 4 participants.
A valid driving licence is required.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
A valid credit card is required at time of booking a guarantee.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.