- Traditional lunch based on regional products
- Visit to a famous vinegar producer with vinegar tasting
- Visit to a cheese factory with cheese tasting
The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialities of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby. The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included), where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made and to the Maserati cars collection.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Entrance to the Ferrari museum
- Balsamic vinegar tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Fiorano circuit
- Drop off service: € 10,00 per person
- Ferrari test drive: 10 minutes € 110,00 – 20 minutes € 150,00 – 30 minutes € 250,00
- Visit of Fiorano circuit and Viale Enzo Ferrari € 13,00
Please provide your hotel info for the pick up service (if requested).
For Lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.