- duration 12 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek through vineyards, olive groves, and seaside views
- Explore charming towns & opt for a swim in the sea
- Discover the culture & artisanal shops of the Italian countrside
Trek scenic and stunning ancient trails, wind through classic terraced vineyards and olive groves, and discover the spectacular coastline of the Italian Riviera. Visit a charming Italian village where you'll have free time to shop and swim. Finish your trip with a boat ride (weather permitting) to scenic Riomaggiore, where you will take another beautiful seaside walk before returning to Florence by bus.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
We will depart Florence at 8:00am to arrive in the Cinque Terre village of Manarola, where we enter the National Park to begin the hike along ancient cliffside trails to Corniglia. After a panoramic walk you will have free time to relax and take-in the perfect view of the sea and surrounding hillside in the cliff-top village of Corniglia.
After Corniglia, we continue our tour towards the village of Vernazza, one of the prettiest and most quintessential Cinque Terre towns. Here you will have more free time to sit in one of the cheerful bars and cafés, or even have a cooling swim in the sea.
We will continue the adventure with a short train ride to Monterosso, the village renowned for its beautiful beach and artisan shops. Enjoy free time to taste the local wine, take a refreshing swim in the sea, or go souvenir shopping.
Next, a boat ride (weather permitting) along the coast takes us to Riomaggiore, where we finish our walk along the famous path of Via dell'Amore, “Lover's Lane”, a walkway hanging above the sea which take us back to Manarola.
We will return to Florence by coach, arriving around 8:30 pm.
- English-Speaking Local Guide
- All Transportation, Including:
- - Transfer From/To Florence by Coach
- - Boat to Riomaggiore (Weather Permitting)
- - Train to Monterosso
- Entrance Fee for Cinque Terre National Park
- Accommodation Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Meals & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 6 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 34 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cinque Terre Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cinque Terre Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.