- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the beauty of the Chianti Classico region and stunning Tuscan countryside
- Taste one of the most famous red wines in the world
- Visit three vineyards and cellars
The whole day today will be devoted to food and wine. Your guide will pick you up at the Florence station at 10:00 am. From there, your guide will take you to three vineyards and cellars where you can learn all about the history and production techniques of the world-famous Chianti wine. You will be able to taste a number of different wines at each stop, and also sample some of Tuscany’s famous extra-virgin olive oil. Enjoy a lunch at one of the vineyards.
Having eaten and drunk your fill, we will move on to Greve, the home of the most famous butcher-shop and delicatessen in Tuscany, a perfect place to stock up on all the products you’ve been sampling during the day. At the end of the tour, we'll drop you back at the Florence train station.
- Pick up and drop off from the train station of Florence
- Local expert bilingual guide and driver
- 3 wine tastings
- Lunch at the winery
- Private transfer in a comfortable vehicle or minivan, inlcuding petrol, tolls etc.
- Other food and drinks not specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.