- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Chianti area like never before
- Visit Badia a Passignano and Radda in Chianti
- Enjoy two wine tastings with local hosts
- Attend a traditional BBQ lunch
Take the Chiantigiana road from central Florence directly to heart of Chianti wine region. First, you'll head to Badia a Passignano, a jewel hidden in the hills of Chianti, and visit the abbey of San Michele Arcangelo a Passignano. The beautiful hilltop complex is surrounded by cypresses and is famed for its frescoes, especially the one by Domenico Ghirlandaio.
Later, enjoy a unique wine-tasting session with a local host at the Chianti Classico. Afterwards, delight in a traditional Tuscany bbq lunch, with a typical starter and barbecued delicacies.
In the afternoon, you'll visit Radda in Chianti, a small medieval village with narrow roads and stunning views of the region. The area is renowned world-over for its red wines and local products, but the countryside scenery is just as awe-inspiring.
Continue your day trip to Lornano for your second wine-tasting session. Visit the cellars with a local host as you learn more about the wine production process.
End your tour with a pleasant ride back to central Florence.
- Transfer by a GT coach or minivan
- An expert multilingual tour leader
- Two wine tastings in two different wineries
- Traditional Tuscan barbecue lunch
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. • A vegetarian meal is available for lunch, please specify any dietary restrictions at time of booking.