- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and local winery
- Light dinner in a typical Tuscany Farm in the Chianti area
In this tour you can visit a typical Tuscany winery taking part to a guided tour of the wine cellars; in order to discover the various stages of wine production, to taste different wines produced there, to pair with samples of sliced cold meats, bruschetta and salami. Then you will reach SIENA, a fantastic and small city famous all over the world for its Palio Horse Race. There you will see its most important monuments, buildings and squares, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio horse race is held) and Piazza del Duomo. The tour ends with a typical dinner in a unique Tuscany Farm in the Chianti Area with a typical wine tasting.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Light dinner
- Drop off service
- Drop off service: € 10,00 per person(inf 0-2 free)
A vegetarian menu is available upon request.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
The tour is not available on July 2nd and August 16th due to the Palio horse race.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.