- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and local winery
- Light dinner in Piazza del Campo, in Siena with pizza
Then you will reach Siena, famous for its Palio Horse Race. There you will see important monuments, palazzos and piazzas, including Piazza del Campo (where the Palio horse race is held) and Piazza del Duomo. The tour ends with a light dinner in the beautiful and unique Piazza del Campo at sunset. Dinner consists of pizza and ice cream, comfortably seated in the reserved tables in a restaurant under the Torre del Mangia.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Light dinner
- Drop off service
- Drop off service: € 6,00 per person
A vegetarian menu is available upon request.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
The tour is not available on July 2nd and August 16th due to the Palio horse race.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.