- Enjoy aperitivo at local neighbourhood spots
- Sample some of Tuscany’s most famous red wines, including chianti and brunello
- Learn tasting and food pairing from an expert sommelier
- Experience a truly local way of getting a Florence evening started!
Enjoy ‘aperitivo’, the pre-dinner drink favoured by locals. This Tuscany wine tour will guide you through local neighbourhoods and local aperitivo spots while you savour typical Florentine wine flavours. Anything that combines local culture and a tipple (or two!) is a winner in our book, and Florence is the perfect place for that.
This Florence tour not only puts you in touch with the best wines, it will teach you a thing or two about them as well. As you sip, your expert sommelier will take you through the wine’s origins and suggest the best food pairings. This fun and informative Florence wine tour is a great way to begin your evening and get a solid introduction to the many, many delicious Tuscan wines.
- All tastings and samples
- Local english-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature and tips and gratuities for your guide.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.