- Historic Etruscan town and amazing views of the city and hills
- Botticelli’s Venus and other masterpieces - Skip the long line
- Top Sights of the city’s political heart
A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can admire the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi. The tour continues with a guided tour of the famous Uffizi Gallery* where you can admire the superb paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday. Replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
- Caf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance ticket with advanced booking fee (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax from the beginning of the Tour
> Comfortable shoes suggested
> The Uffizi Gallery is closed on Monday. Replaced with the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
> During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.