- Masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo
- The David: all the secrets revealed
- Skip the long Line
The young Michelangelo carved the David from a huge block of rough marble in three years, creating an imposing sculpture of absolute beauty, an icon of the renaissance model. He depicted a magnificent nude young man at the height of his physical vigor, whose intense expression of strength and courage, which originated from an absolute faith in God, roses as a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance ticket with advanced booking fee for the Accademia Gallery (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Everything not mentioned in the Inclusions
> During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to us.
>To collect the audioguide inside the museum Clients have to show the original copy of Identity Card or Passport; they will keep the ID document until the end of the visit when Clients will return the audio guide. If Clients lose or don’t return the audio guide, they will asked for a refund of € 250.00 per unit.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.