- Sagrestia Nuova, Cappella dei Principi, Cripta del Buontalenti
- Masterpieces in sculpture and architecture by Michelangelo
- History and the secrets of the Medici Family’s Mausoleum
- Expert Guide at your side
Admire with our professional guide one of the most famous sculptural cycles by Michelangelo: Il Crepuscolo, L’Aurora, Il Giorno e la Notte (Twilight, Dawn, Day, Night) inside the Sagrestia Nuova (New Sacristy) designed by the great artist.
Discover the inlays of precious polychrome marbles of hard stones and precious gems that cover the walls of the great Cappella dei Principi (Princes Chapel), for which Opificio delle pietre Dure (The Factory of hard Stones) was created especially for these decorations and is today one of the most prestigious restoration workshops and museums worldwide.
Finally discover the Cripta del Buontalenti, under the Chapel, where the Medici and their family members are buried.These bodies have been exhumed recently to obtain more details on their lifestyles, illnesses and real causes of their deaths still shrouded in mystery.
- Caf Tour’s Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance skip-the-general-line-ticket
- Professional Guide
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax at the Museum
- Everything not mentioned in the Inclusions
During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according
to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.