- Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio
- Botticelli: the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus
- Michelangelo: the Tondo Doni, the only existing painting
- Skip the long line and stay inside after the visit
The guided Tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Museum entrance ticket with advanced booking fee (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line),
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 people
- Everything not mentioned in the Inclusions
> During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to us.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.