- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Marrakesh and explore Fez during sightseeing tours
- See the kasbahs of Taourirt & Tifeltout
- Drive through Dades Valley to Ouarzazate, also called the gateway to the Sahara
- Visit of the famous Todra canyons
Your journey starts from Fez, where we will pick you up on arrival. A full-day sightseeing tour of Morocco's spiritual capital is followed by a trip to Erfoud, an oasis town popular among filmmakers. Continue to Ouarzazate, known for its kasbahs where once dwelled merchants involved in trans-Saharan trade.
Leave Ouarzazate behind and drive through the High Atlas Mountains to the final destination of this tour: Marrakesh. An imperial city in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakesh is a beauty to behold. Visit the royal necropolis known as the Saadian Tombs and see the majestic Bahia Palace. Also included is a trip to the 12th century Menara Garden, where orchards surround a man-made lake.
Along with the cultural highlights of Morocco, you will also get the chance to see some of its natural landmarks during this trip. See the canyons of Todra during your drive from Erfoud to Ouarzazate and cross Tizi n'Tichka (Tichka Pass) on the way to Marrakesh.
Your journey comes to an end in Marrakesh where we will drop you off at the airport for your flight home.
Day 1: Fez arrival
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour of Fez
Day 3: Fez – Midelt – Erfoud
Day 4: Free day in Erfoud
Day 5: Erfoud – Ouazazate
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakesh
Day 7: Marrakesh sightseeing tour
Day 8: Marrakech departure
- 6 Breakfasts and 6 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation in the hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full board option
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers. Accommodation and single supplement category must be the same (in case different accommodation options are available)
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Travel insurance
- Hotel taxes
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.