- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Guided local tour of the Medina of Fez
- See the Royal Palace the Medina and the local markets
- Visit the Cooperative of handmade carpets
- Guided local tour of the Marrakesh and visit the Bahia Palace
The earthy scent of saffron, the kaleidoscope of coloured carpets, mountains, mosques, mayhem - this is Morocco. More unique than your most imaginative dreams. Contiki will guide you through the chaos of the medinas, bustling squares and sprawling palaces, getting you under the skin in ways you just couldn't manage alone.
Day 1: Arrive Fez
Day 2: Fez
Day 3: Fez to Marrakech
Day 4: Marrakech
Day 5: Depart Marrakech
- Your whirlwind tour of Morocco will see you snoozing in a quaint and comfy hotel each night. Sleep twin or triple share, or treat yourself and upgrade to your own room by paying a tad extra.
- Morocco is a sensory overload, especially when it comes to cuisine. We'll be serving continental breakfast each day, and two delicious dinners. Think hearty tagines accompanied with buttery piles of couscous - mmm!
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Fez and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.