- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the shaded alleys of Chefchaouen, a city swathed in blue
- Visit Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco known for its medieval medina
- Discover the ruins of Volubilis, a Roman city
- See the highlights of Rabat, Morocco's administrative capital
See the medieval medina of Fez and lose yourself amid the shaded alleys and blue-colored buildings of Chefchaouen. Visit Tetouan, a centre of craftsmanship in northern Morocco, and discover the highlights of Rabat, Morocco's administrative capital. Also included is a visit to the ruins of Volubilis, widely considered to be the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mauretania that greatly expanded under the Roman rule later.
Traveling with you during this trip will be experienced tour guides who will tell you stories about these places and the people who lived here. This trip comes to an end in Fez, where we will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
Day 1: Fez arrival
Day 2: Fez – Meknes – Ouazzane – Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen sightseeing tour
Day 4: Chefchaouen – Tangier via Tetouan
Day 5: Tangier – Asilah – Larache – Rabat
Day 6: Rabat – Fez
Day 7: Full day sightseeing tour of Fez
Day 8: Fez departure
- 7 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transfers as per the itinerary in a deluxe vehicle
- Twin-room accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Tour guides available in the following languages: English, French, Italian & Spanish
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage porterage & tips at the hotels
- Full-board addon
- Air tickets to and from Morocco
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Travel insurance
- Hotels taxes
- Additional new year supplement for those who will be on this trip on 31 December
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.