- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sail the scenic Turkish coastline
- Swim and snorkel in the Aegean Sea
- Swim in the Blue Lagoon in Ölüdeniz
- Visit Smugglers Island
More relaxed than its Croatian cousin and more adventurous than the Greek islands, this trip takes you to off-the-beaten-track destinations you've never even heard of (and probably can't pronounce). From waking up with the rising sun surrounded by jagged limestone cliffs, to exploring tiny villages packed with culture and jewelry studded market stalls, to topping off your day with a sunset BBQ - this is one of our most underrated yet unmissable sailing experiences. Get on board.
After my first couple of Euro trips via Topdeck, Ive started to question the value these trips bring in terms of culture and mateship in a time when exploring Great Britain in the new "backyard" has taken a backseat.
Sailing Turkey was very disappointing in many ways as too many evenings were spent marooned in some "lagoon" with not very much to do. It was very frustrating not having much entertainment after such sumptuous meals which quite often saw incredible amounts of food wastage.
I was hoping for more culture after seeing Dubrovnik 1.5 years ago.
Its not getting easier as Im becoming closer to ineligibility for "spring chicken" organised trips.
This trip just proved to be an absolute lemon as Ive achieved sweet ****** all on the social network front.
Im happy to participate in social drinking and nights out but when the entertainment is lacking and historical places take a backseat then its a royal rip off.
The worst parts of the tour were the bull$hit birthday present and music when 90% of the patrons were in CBA state. Never have I felt embarassed and lonely when I need my mates around me. Plus the late departure back to London.
Two flights/day back to London is a shambles when last evening activities have to be compromised or long journeys home past midnight are the calling. This is a disgrace having to spend 1 day getting back from holidays TIRED rather than refreshed. Ive had to learn the hard way not to trust mirage trips such as the "Blue Lagoons" with no guarantee of social success. This is hard earnt money and annual leave Im putting on the table and the best I get is a mediocre 1 week explorer to SFA.
These Easyjet airlines are anything but easy to fly. 1 hour stuck on the tarmac Absolute shocker. The least they could have done is open the door and suggest I go home. Oh and to ask me to move To fit a family...ahhh please just put me on a concorde. Absolutely disgusting putting me by the toilets.
Holidays are supposed to be relaxing NOT stressful.
What annoys me is looking back and regretting not staying in London and giving another long wknd a chance.
This is clearly not working and Im not sure what the answer is; Im flaming clueless.
We cant just sit back and say c'est la vie. We may as well just go and fly to the moon.”
Day 1 : Fethiye, Turkey to Tarzan Bay
Day 2 : Tarzan Bay to St Nicholas Island
Day 3 : St Nicholas to Kas
Day 4 : Kas to Aperlai Bay
Day 5 : Aperlai Bay to Gokkaya Bay
Day 6 : Gokkaya Bay to Firnaz Bay
Day 7 : Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
Day 8 : Fethiye
- 7 nights in an en-suite cabin (twin or double) on a motorised cruising gulet
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Traditional Turkish gulet boat
- Local qualified captain and crew
Tarzan Bay, Turkey
Paragliding in Ölüdeniz: EUR 120
Visit St Nicholas Island: TRY 15 - 25
Visit Butterfly Valley: TRY 5 - 10
Sunset yoga: EUR 15
Scuba diving in Kas: EUR 45
Gokkaya Bay, Turkey
Entry to Simena Castle: TRY 20
Visit the ghost village of Kayaköy: EUR 12
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Summer Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkish Summer Sailing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 15 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkish Summer Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Summer Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.