- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-20590
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 7 Dinner (D)
- 7 Breakfast (B)
- 6 Lunch (L)
Turkey's Turquoise Coast is an astoundingly under hyped holiday destination. Endearing seaside towns, shrubby mountain backdrops and private coves with shimmering blue sea are being totally missed by the masses. Which makes it perfect for us to explore. Picture yourself aboard a traditional Turkish gulet boat, eating home cooked meals and lapping up sunshine between snorkels.
Day 1: Fethiye to Boncuklu Bay
Day 2: Boncuklu Bay to St Nicholas Island via ldeniz
Day 3: St Nicholas Bay to Ka via Firnaz
Day 4: Ka to Kekova Bays
Day 5: Kekova Bays to Myra
Day 6: Myra to Yeilky via Kalkan
Day 7: Yeilky to Fethiye via Samanlik Bay
Day 8: End Fethiye
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkish Sailing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkish Sailing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkish Sailing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkish Sailing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.