- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the underground city Kaymakli
- Hangout in chilled Kas
- See the fairy chimneys in Cappadocia
The ‘fairy chimneys’ are unlike anything else you’ve seen. Mushroom-shaped rocks sprouting out the earth with entire buildings carved into them, the whirling dervish dancing is dizzyingly hypnotic, and the mountain-framed beaches of Kas and Antalya are a sun-worshipper’s dream.
Day 1 : Fethiye To Saklikent Gorge To Kas
Day 2 : Kas
Day 3 : Kas To Antalya
Day 4 : Antalya To Cappadocia
Day 5 : Cappadocia
Day 6 : Cappadocia
Day 7 : Cappadocia To Istanbul
Day 8 : Istanbul
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Your fantastic local driver
- All coach transport
- Your legendary Busabout guide
- Goreme open-air museum with guided valley walk
- Pottery making display
- Cappadocia underground city entrance and tour
- Sultanhani entrance fees
- Any international flights to Fethiye and from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Turkey Cappadocia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 39 today.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Cappadocia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 19 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkey Cappadocia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Cappadocia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.