- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the ancient Greek city of Ephesus
- Visit Pergamon Acropolis
- Visit ANZAC Cove in Gallipoli
- Farewell dinner in Istanbul
This trip hops around Turkey's sun-soaked coast for 6 days, dropping anchor at spots including Fethiye, Kusadasi and Istanbul. Flex your haggling skills in bazaars, hit the beaches and go hunting for the best baklava this side of the world - then tick off the wonders of the fairy chimneys and the cotton castles of Pamukkale. There's a visit to Anzac Cove in Gallipoli lined up, too!
Day 1 : Fethiye, Turkey
Day 2 : Fethiye to Kusadasi
Day 3 : Kusadasi
Day 4 : Kusadasi to Çanakkale
Day 5 : Çanakkale to Istanbul
Day 6 : Istanbul
- -5 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 5 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Islands of Fethiye boat tour: from €45
-Guided tour of the ancient Greek city of Ephesus: from 60 TL
-Visit Troy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site: from 35 TL
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Fethiye and from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Road to Troy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 35 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Road to Troy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Road to Troy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Road to Troy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.