- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Swim in secluded bays of turquoise water every day
- Explore the port town of Kalkan
- Watch the sunset atop St. Nicholas Island
Turkey’s exotic coasts are bursting with treasures, but we’re not chasing drab gold or your everyday gems. We’re seeking richer treasures. The charms of these seas are your hazy memories of pirate-cove parties, your views of monumental Mediterranean fjords, and your fresh seafood platter after a day of swimming the transparent, opal waters. On this trip, you don’t just search for treasures, you live aboard a traditional Turkish gulet. On this eight-day adventure, you’ll permanently feel like a treasure hunter who’s just arrived at the X on the map.
Day 1 : Fethiye to Samanlik Bay
Day 2 : Samanlik Bay to St Nicholas Island
Day 3 : St. Nicholas Island to Kas to Limanagzi Bay
Day 4 : Limanagzi Bay to Smugglers Cove
Day 5 : Smugglers Cove to Demre to Limanagzi Bay
Day 6 : Limanagzi Bay to Kalkan to Firnaz Bay
Day 7 : Firnaz Bay to Fethiye
Day 8 : Fethiye
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- Spend the week with your fantastic local Turkish boat crew
- Afternoon tea and coffee
- Snorkels/masks/flippers/board games
- Any international flights to/from Fethiye are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sail Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 27 today.
- Save US$ 18+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sail Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 08 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sail Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sail Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.