- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Greek Village
- Hadrian's Gate
- İnan Kıraç Kaleiçi Museum
This 7 day tour, starts from Fethiye, Turkey, and ends at Istanbul, Turkey. From the Turquoise coast to magical Cappadocia and finally Istanbul. Sun, Sea, Landscape, Nature and History all in one tour.
Day 1: Fethiye
Day 2: Kayakoy, Antalya, Kaleiçi
Day 3: Perge, Aspendos, Side
Day 4: Konya, Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia, Goreme, Underground City
Day 6: Ankara
Day 7: Istanbul
- 1 Overnight Fethiye at Hotel to be advised (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Antalya at Aspen Hotel (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Cappadocia at MDC Hotel (Boutique Cave)
- 1 Overnight Istanbul at The Marmara Pera (4 star)
- 6 breakfast and 2 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Anatolian Crossroad Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Anatolian Crossroad Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 2948 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Anatolian Crossroad Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Anatolian Crossroad Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. Instead of travelling between Cappadocia and Istanbul by bus, an optional morning flight from Kayseri (Cappadocia) to Istanbul is available at extra cost. Please contact with us for a quote.
5. The 2020/2021 itinerary differs from 2019 :-
6. - We still visit Aspendos but will also visit Perge and Side instead of Manavgat Waterfalls
7. - It will be an 7 day itinerary